Hardware Mount Kit for Ceiling Canopy Install, 14 Pieces
This listing is for ONLY the hardware kit as shown in the first 2 pictures, canopies are sold separately, see the "Ceiling Canopies" section.
You have 5 color options for the exposed mount nuts (see pictures 5 and 6)
L to R: Black, Nickel, Brass, Antique Brass, White
This is a pretty universal installation kit for most ceiling canopies and wall sconces, and should be everything you need to mount any of the 9 canopies that we offer. Of course there are many different variations that people take with their lighting, so please check to make sure this setup includes what you are looking for! We geared the parts of this ceiling hanging light and wall sconce hardware to accommodate the types of exposed wire hanging pendants that many people make with the cloth covered wire we sell (see picture 4 for an example), the black adjustable strain relief piece in the center does the trick for holding the 2-wire twisted or parallel cords.
- 1 - Crossbar with green grounding screw
- 1 - Black plastic adjustable strain relief piece
- 1 - Nut and locknut to fasten the strain relief piece to the canopy
- 3 - Orange wire nuts (size medium)
- 2 - 1/2" screws to mount the crossbar to an electrical box
- 2 - 1-1/2" screws to mount the canopy to the crossbar
- 2 - Acorn nuts (CHOOSE BETWEEN 5 COLORS) to screw onto the ends of the 1-1/2" screws, which hold the canopy up tight
The hardware kits are quite well made and heavy duty.
Kit includes everything you'll need to mount a pendant light to your ceiling junction box.